• All registrations for this program are taken by Ollie Wright (firstname.lastname@example.org) at the Community College of Baltimore County.
• To register online click here and follow the instructions. You can find the courses by entering “smoke school” in the search bar. The course number for the Lecture is ENV 370 A and the course number for Field Certification is ENV 370 B.
• Please call Ollie at (443) 840-4476 for more information and classroom location.
• Monday, May 2, 2021
• 9:00 am EST Start
• Via live webinar
• Wednesday & Thursday, May 4 & 5, 2021
• 8:00 a.m. Registration and 8:30 a.m. Start
• Community College of Baltimore County – Essex
Soccer field adjacent to parking lot 3
7201 Rossville Boulevard
Baltimore, MD 21237
• You may phone in your registration by calling (443) 840-4700 by using a Discover, MasterCard, or Visa. Have the credit card number and expiration date ready when you call. Please indicate if payment is being made by the Maryland Department of Environment.
• Checks should be made payable to The Community College of Baltimore County.
• Baltimore County Residents
Lecture and Field – $448
Field only – $269
• Out-of-State Residents
Please call (443) 840-4476 for more information.
• Click here to see a map to the field and lecture sites.