Method 9 Public Smoke School Schedule
The following locations comprise ETA’s schedule for Visible Emissions Certification Programs.
Click on a Location for More Information About Each Program
- Pre-registration closes the Friday prior to each program. On-site registration is always available at all of our public programs.
- Please click on a location below to begin the online registration process or to view specific information about the program. Please note your registration is not complete if you do not see a confirmation pop up on your screen after clicking “submit” on the payment page. Please contact us with questions or issues with registration.
- Planning ahead? To view the tentative dates for our next season (Spring 2024), hover over the schedule tab and click “planning ahead” from the drop down options. Please note these dates are not finalized and may be subject to change before December 2023.
- For information about scheduling a private program at your facility, please email Marty Hughes.
- If you have any questions regarding registration, please email our registrar, Debbie Scalise.
- ETA accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and checks Payable to Eastern Technical Associates. Signature required mail will not be accepted.
- Payments are due at the time of registration and no later than the Friday prior to the program. Payments not made within two weeks of attendance will incur an additional $25 per person late fee.
- On-Site Registrations are always accepted, but note there will be a $25 ($50 in Puerto Rico & Jamaica) administration fee added to the total cost per person. Please arrive a minimum of 15 minutes early to complete on-site registration paperwork.
- ETA will charge an administrative fee of $50 per person for cancellations and a $25 per person fee for transfers made AFTER the pre-registration deadline (midnight of the Friday prior to the program). Cancellations and transfers made BEFORE the registration deadline will not be charged this fee. For cancellations/no-shows AFTER the pre-registration deadline, any refund due will be issued as a credit to the individual account with ETA. Credits automatically apply to the balance due on the payment page the next time that individual is registered for any of our programs. Credits are transferable to another attendee upon request. Credits will expire after 2 years.
Browse Upcoming Smoke School Classes By State
Find a Smoke School Near You