Method 9 Public Smoke School Schedule
The following locations comprise ETA’s schedule for Visible Emissions Certification Programs.
Click on a Location for More Information About Each Program
- Pre-registration closes the Thursday prior to each school. On-site registration is always available at all of our public programs.
- Please click on a location below to begin the online registration process or to view specific information about a program.
- Links to Google Maps and weather information are also available.
- For information about scheduling a private program at your facility, please email Marty Hughes.
- If you have any questions regarding registration, please email our Registrar, Debbie Scalise or call our office at (919) 878-3188.
ETA’s Fall 2020 schedule is now available for viewing. Check back in June for open registration!
Join our knowledgeable instructors for the comprehensive Method 9 Lecture from the convenience of your own office or home!
Our live, web-based training classes are excellent refreshers for experienced observers.
Now accepted by TCEQ for first time observers in the state of Texas!
Now the highest quality training, service, and support in the industry is more available than ever!
Eastern Technical Associates COVID-19 Protocol at Smoke Schools
The health and safety of our employees and customers is our number one priority. In response to the COVID-19 crisis, ETA will be implementing specific CDC safety protocols at all of our field certification sessions. The following will be implemented:
ETA Safety On-site
- All of our classroom sessions will be online until further notice.
- Strict adherence to safe-distancing practices.
- To promote smaller test groups, an extra field day will be added to our sizable programs.
- ETA staff will organize and manage smaller test groups per test.
- Hand sanitizer and gloves will be available to attendees.
- Contact-free registration and test paper handling procedures will be in place.
- Symptomatic ETA employees will not report to work.
Attendee Safety On-site
- Attendees must bring their own pens and clipboards.
- Practice good clean hand hygiene.
- If you are symptomatic, please stay home.
- Persons that are considered High Risk should follow CDC guidance regarding attendance.
- Diligently practice safe distancing.
Our commitment to the health and safety of everyone involved at our programs is very important. For 40 plus years our customers have trusted ETA for the highest level of quality services in our industry, and we want to maintain that same level of trust in our customers moving forward.
Center for Disease Control Website – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Browse Upcoming Smoke School Classes By State
Find a Smoke School Near You