Our Response to COVID-19
ETA has cancelled all Smoke School field sessions through May 1st and our office is currently closed. If you need to contact us, please do so by email. For registration questions email Debbie. For billing questions, please email Sherri. Our office will tentatively re-open on May 4th and resume all field sessions in May. We will continue to hold our live lecture webinars every Tuesday at 9:00 am EST. Keeping our staff and customers safe is our number one priority. We wish all of our customers health and safety during these uncertain times.
Method 9 Public Smoke School Schedule
The following locations comprise ETA’s schedule for Visible Emissions Certification Programs.
Click on a Location for More Information About Each Program
- Pre-registration closes the Thursday prior to each school. On-site registration is always available at all of our public programs.
- Please click on a location below to begin the online registration process or to view specific information about a program.
- Links to Google Maps and weather information are also available.
- For information about scheduling a private program at your facility, please email Marty Hughes.
- If you have any questions regarding registration, please email our Registrar, Debbie Scalise or call our office at (919) 878-3188.
ETA’s Fall 2020 schedule is now available for viewing. Check back in June for open registration!
Join our knowledgeable instructors for the comprehensive Method 9 Lecture from the convenience of your own office or home!
Our live, web-based training classes are excellent refreshers for experienced observers.
Now the highest quality training, service, and support in the industry is more available than ever!
Browse Upcoming Smoke School Classes By State
Find a Smoke School Near You