Covid-19 Protocol at Smoke School
The health and safety of our employees and customers is our number one priority. In response to the COVID-19 crisis, ETA will be implementing specific CDC safety protocols at all of our field certification sessions. The following will be implemented:
ETA Safety On-site
- All of our classroom sessions will be online until further notice.
- Strict adherence to safe-distancing practices.
- To promote smaller test groups, an extra field day will be added to our sizable programs.
- ETA staff will organize and manage smaller test groups per test.
- Hand sanitizer and gloves will be available to attendees.
- Contact-free registration and test paper handling procedures will be in place.
- Symptomatic ETA employees will not report to work.
- Employees will wear mask.
Attendee Safety On-site
- Attendees must bring their own pens and clipboards.
- Practice good clean hand hygiene.
- Attendees should wear mask and according to local ordinances and rulings.
- If you are symptomatic, please stay home.
- Persons that are considered High Risk should follow CDC guidance regarding attendance.
- Diligently practice safe distancing.
Our commitment to the health and safety of everyone involved at our programs is very important. For 40 plus years our customers have trusted ETA for the highest level of quality services in our industry, and we want to maintain that same level of trust in our customers moving forward.
Center for Disease Control Website – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html