EPA Method 9 Opacity Certification Program in Jacksonville, FL
- Held once per week on Mondays
- Start time: 9:00 am EST/ 8:00 am CT/ 7:00 am MT/ 6:00 am PT
- Held virtually via live webinar using Go To Meeting
- Lecture registration is a separate registration from the field.
- Thursday, July 21, 2022
- 8:00 a.m. Registration & 8:30 a.m. Start
- Jacksonville Fire Training Center
2700 Firefighter Memorial Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32246
- Please Note: There will be no Wednesday field session
Jacksonville Smoke School Registration Deadline and Fees
Please note that the prices listed below are only valid for online pre-registrations received before midnight of the Friday prior to the program. There will be a $25.00 admin fee added for on-site registrations.
On-Site Registrations are always accepted, but note there will be a $25.00 administration fee added to the total cost per person. Please arrive a minimum of 15 minutes early to complete on-site registration paperwork.
Cancellation/Transfer Fees: ETA will charge an administrative fee of $50.00 per person for cancellations and a $25.00 per person fee for transfers made AFTER the pre-registration deadline (midnight of the Friday prior to the program). Cancellations and transfers made BEFORE the registration deadline will not be charged this fee.
Method 9 Field Certification – $275
Jacksonville Smoke School Field Day Agenda
Run times will vary
- 8:00 am: Registration/Check-in
- 8:30 am: Announcements, Standards and Practice
- 9:00 am: Visible Emissions Testing (1-5 runs as needed)
Once a participant passes they are a certified observer and do not need to take another test unless they would like to practice.
Contact Us Today to Learn More About Method 9 Certification in Jacksonville
Call Eastern Technical Associates today at (919) 878-3188 to speak with one of our opacity experts about visible emissions training in Jacksonville, FL.