EPA Method 9 Opacity Certification Program in Spartanburg, SC
- Held once per week on Mondays
- Start time: 9:00 am EST/ 8:00 am CT/ 7:00 am MT/ 6:00 am PT
- Held virtually via live webinar using Go To Meeting
- Lecture registration is a separate registration from the field.
Field Certification Information
- Thursday, April 28, 2022
- 8:00 am Registration & 8:30 am Start
- Michelin Plant (football field)
1000 International Drive
Spartanburg, SC 29303
- Please Note: There will be no Wednesday field session
Spartanburg Smoke School Registration Deadline and Fees
Please note that the prices listed below are only valid for online pre-registrations received before midnight of the Friday prior to the program. There will be a $25.00 on-site fee added for registrations received after this date.
On-Site Registrations are always accepted, but note there will be a $25.00 administration fee added to the total cost per person. Please arrive a minimum of 15 minutes early to complete on-site registration paperwork.
Cancellation/Transfer Fees: ETA will charge an administrative fee of $50.00 per person for cancellations and a $25.00 per person fee for transfers made AFTER the pre-registration deadline (midnight of the Friday prior to the program). Cancellations and transfers made BEFORE the registration deadline will not be charged this fee.
Method 9 Field Certification – $275
Spartanburg Smoke School Agenda
Run times will vary
- 8:00 a.m.: Registration/Check-in
- 8:30 a.m.: Announcements, Standards and Practice
- 9:00 am: Visible Emissions Testing (1-5 runs as needed)
Once a participant passes they are a certified observer and do not need to take another test unless they would like to practice.
Contact Us Today to Learn More About Method 9 Certification in Spartanburg
Call Eastern Technical Associates today at (919) 878-3188 to speak with one of our opacity experts about visible emissions training in Spartanburg, NC.