EPA Method 9 Opacity Certification Program in Richmond, VA
- Thursday, September 10, 2020
- 8:00 a.m. Registration & 8:30 a.m. Start
- J. Sargent Reynolds Community College
1651 East Parham Road
Richmond, VA 23228
- Please Note: This location will be a field re-certification day. If you need to take the lecture, please contact our office for information (919) 878-3188
Richmond Smoke School Registration Deadline and Fees
Please note that the prices listed below are only valid for online pre-registrations received before midnight of the Thursday prior to the program. There will be a $25.00 on-site fee added for registrations received after this date.
On-Site Registrations are always accepted, but note there will be a $25.00 administration fee added to the total cost per person. Please arrive a minimum of 15 minutes early to complete on-site registration paperwork.
Cancellation/Transfer Fees: ETA will charge an administrative fee of $50.00 per person for cancellations and a $25.00 per person fee for transfers made AFTER the pre-registration deadline (midnight of the Thursday prior to the program). Cancellations and transfers made BEFORE the registration deadline will not be charged this fee.
Method 9 Field Certification Only – $265
Richmond Smoke School Agenda
- 8:00 a.m.: Registration
- 8:30 a.m.: Announcements, Standards and Practice
- 9:00 a.m. – Noon: Visible Emissions Testing (Approximately 1-3 tests)
- Noon – 1:00 p.m.: Lunch (time varies)
- 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.: Visible Emissions Testing (Up to 5 tests per day)
Once a participant passes they are a certified observer and do not need to take another test unless they would like to practice.
Contact Us Today to Learn More About Method 9 Certification in Richmond
Call Eastern Technical Associates today at (919) 878-3188 to speak with one of our opacity experts about visible emissions training in Richmond, VA.