EPA Method 9 Opacity Certification Program in Richmond, VA
- Held once per week on Mondays
- Start time: 9:00 am EST/ 8:00 am CT/ 7:00 am MT/ 6:00 am PT
- Held virtually via live webinar using Go To Meeting
- Lecture registration is a separate registration from the field.
- Thursday, March 7, 2024
- 8:00 a.m. Registration & 8:30 a.m. Start
- J. Sargent Reynolds Community College
1651 East Parham Road
Richmond, VA 23228
Richmond Smoke School Registration Deadline and Fees
Please note that the prices listed below are only valid for online pre-registrations received before midnight of the Friday prior to the program. There will be a $25.00 per person on-site fee added for registrations received after this date. Payment is due at the time of registration and no later than the Friday prior to the program. Payments not made within two weeks of attendance will incur an additional $25 per person late fee.
On-Site Registrations are always accepted, but note there will be a $25.00 administration fee added to the total cost per person. Please arrive a minimum of 15 minutes early to complete on-site registration paperwork.
Cancellation/Transfer Fees: ETA will charge an administrative fee of $50.00 per person for cancellations and a $25.00 per person fee for transfers made AFTER the pre-registration deadline (midnight of the Friday prior to the program). Cancellations and transfers made BEFORE the registration deadline will not be charged this fee.
Method 9 Field Certification – $275
Richmond Smoke School Agenda
Run times will vary
- 8:00 am: Registration/Check-in
- 8:30 am: Announcements, Standards and Practice
- 9:00 am: Visible Emissions Testing (1-5 runs as needed)
Once a participant passes they are a certified observer and do not need to take another test unless they would like to practice.
Contact Us Today to Learn More About Method 9 Certification in Richmond
Call Eastern Technical Associates today at (919) 878-3188 to speak with one of our opacity experts about visible emissions training in Richmond, VA.